Update for Safety and Health Authorized Trainer Program
8 Hours | $145 Online
The UT Arlington Authorized Safety and Health Trainer Program is designed for personnel interested in teaching a range of safety topics. Individuals who meet the requirements of this program may be approved to teach a minimum course length of 4 hours, 8 hours or longer as specified in the ATP requirements. This course will update you on the changes to the UTA Authorized Trainer Program, the reasons for the changes, review the training principles for adult education, and review teaching and training techniques using ANSI/ASSE Z490.1, Criteria for Accepted Practices in Safety, Health and Environmental Training and the OSHA 3824 Resource for Development and Delivery of Training.
- Completion of the ATP 191 UTA Safety and Health Authorized Trainer.
- Comply with their respective industry program's/topic update requirements as outlined in that industry's program procedures.
- A percentage of 80% or higher is considered passing for the test associated with this online course. Upon completiong and passing the test, you will be able to download a certificate of completion. You will have only one opportunity to take the test. If you do not pass the test, you will be required to register and pay again to retake the course and test.
- A completed Statement of Compliance must be filled out and returned to firstname.lastname@example.org before a new trainer card will be issued. » Download
- This course is an online self-paced course and does not have an open enrollment schedule.
- Online registration is not available at this time. Please contact our office at 817-272-2581 or email@example.com for more information.
Click the course Title link for more information.
|Update for UTA Safety and Health Authorized Trainer Program||Online||145.00|
These courses may be offered at a future date. Click the course Title link for more information.