Certified Carbon & GHG Reduction Manager (CRM™) Program for Professional Certification
Sorry, we are no longer accepting registrations for this course. Please contact our office to find out if it will be rescheduled, or if alternative classes are available.
The Association of Energy Engineers Certified Carbon & GHG Reduction Manager (CRM™) program is designed to provide recognition for professionals who have distinguished themselves as leaders in the growing field of carbon reduction. The designation CRM identifies individuals who have demonstrated high levels of technical expertise in energy management and environmental practices. This course has been approved by AIA for continuing education credits through AEE and qualifies for GBCI's (CMP) for LEED ® professionals.
Please see below for special refund information.
- To raise the professional standards of those engaged in carbon reduction
- To improve the practice of carbon reduction through a targeted continuing education program of professional development
- To identify persons with acceptable knowledge of the principles and practices of carbon reduction through successful completion of an examination and fulfillment of prescribed standards of professional performance and conduct
- To award special recognition to those individuals who have demonstrated a high level of competence and ethical fitness in the carbon reduction field
The course costs include:
The course costs include:
- Workbooks and course materials
- Coffee and lunch each day
- CRM™ examination fee. ($400.00 value). The CRM™ exam will be
administered the last day of the course. To avoid any delay in score reporting students should complete
their exam registration form no later than 1/20/2012.
- Click here for application form.
The prerequisites to qualify for the certification process have been designed to take into account the possible diversity of education and background an individual may have. However, each candidate for CRM certification must meet one of the following criteria prior to sitting for the CRM™ examination:
- A four-year engineering or architectural degree, and/or the current status of Certified Energy Manager (CEM®) in good standing; or
- A four-year business or related degree, with at least three years experience in energy/carbon management; or
- A two-year technical degree, with at least five years experience in energy/carbon management; or
- Eight years or more of verified experience in energy/carbon management.
For more information about Association of Energy Engineers CRM™ certification click here.
The course fee is non-refundable for cancellations 30 days or less prior to course start date. Subsitutions are allowed. Cancellations beyond 30 days of course start date are subject to the normal UT Arlington Division for Enterprise refund policy. Click here for policy.