Freight Broker/Agent Training
|Instructor:||Steve Gatlin |
|Fee:|| $1,695.00 |
Sorry, this course is inactive. Please contact our office to see if it will be reinstated, or if alternative classes are available.
Become a part of the exciting trucking, freight logistics, and transportation industries as a licensed freight broker or as a freight broker agent. From licensing to operations, to sales and marketing, you will learn the basics of how to run a freight brokerage or agency.
Freight broker professionals are in demand. No matter the state of the economy, goods will always need to be shipped. A motivated and disciplined freight broker or freight agent who has received the proper training can build up his or her business into a six-figure earning potential. It's an ideal home business for a self-starter who enjoys fast-paced work.
Upon successful completion of the Freight Broker/Freight Agent Training Program, you will:
For more information, please click here.
- Understand the process of freight brokering from start to finish
- Have the tools needed to be successful as a freight broker or freight agent
- Learn the basics of day-to-day operations of a brokerage or agency
- Use techniques such as prospecting, sales and marketing, rating, and negotiations
- Be able to manage a shipment from origin to destination
- Gain valuable industry resources