Event Management and Design
|Fee:|| $1,995.00 |
Sorry, this course is inactive. Please contact our office to see if it will be reinstated, or if alternative classes are available.
Learn to create spectacular special events with the Event Management and Design Online Training Program! This program is split up into two modules: Special Event Management and Special Event Design and Decoration. Each module includes multiple units complete with interactive presentations. Corporate events, weddings, parades, festivals, and more are covered. You will learn about the practicalities of planning events and the dazzle of designing them. From permits to pyrotechnics, this program will teach you how to design, plan, implement, and evaluate special events.
Upon successful completion of the Event Management and Design program, you will:
For more information, please click here.
- Understand the five stages of event management: research, design, planning, coordination, and evaluation
- Understand how to manage time effectively
- Learn how to manage human resources and volunteers
- Have insight into hiring vendors, caterers, sound and light technicians, entertainment, and other resources
- Learn how to conduct an event site inspection
- Be knowledgeable about risk-management procedures and tactics
- Learn about the requirements for necessary contracts, permits, and licenses, and how to meet these requirements
- Understand budgeting, pricing, and accounting as they relate to event design
- Be able to apply the principles of design to event decoration and effectively use flowers, fabric, lighting, and more