Six Sigma Green Belt
|Fee:|| $1,895.00 |
There are still openings remaining at this time.
Six Sigma is a quality improvement methodology structured to reduce product or service failure rates to a negligible level (roughly 3.4 failures per million opportunities). Six Sigma companies typically spend less than five percent of their revenues addressing and repairing quality problems.
To achieve these levels, the Six Sigma process encompasses all aspects of a business, including management, service delivery, design, production, and customer satisfaction. As a philosophy, Six Sigma drives business culture and requires a nearly flawless execution of key processes, making Six Sigma a high standard for companies and individuals to achieve. By reducing process variation, Six Sigma frees an organization to focus on improving process capability. As sigma levels increase, the cost of poor quality decreases and profitability increases. This is why Six Sigma is highly associated with the delivery of consistent, world-class quality.
The Six Sigma Green Belt Online Training Program provides you with an overview of the Six Sigma concepts and tools, including Six Sigma deployment practices, project development, and the DMAIC problem-solving approach. Once you've completed this program, you'll be ready to successfully participate in a Six Sigma team.
By completing this program, you will be able to:
For more information, please click here.
- Recognize key attributes of a successful Six Sigma program
- Appreciate project selection criteria
- Realize the role of a Green Belt in the Six Sigma organization
- Understand fundamentals of the DMAIC problem-solving methodology
- Use basic Six Sigma tools for Six Sigma project definition and process baseline
- Understand the need for advanced problem-solving and improvement methodologies used by project teams
- Actively participate in a Six Sigma team