Management for IT Professionals
|Fee:|| $2,295.00 |
Sorry, this course is inactive. Please contact our office to see if it will be reinstated, or if alternative classes are available.
The Management for IT Professionals Online Training Program is particularly well suited for anyone in IT who has recently assumed management responsibilities, anyone who is managing IT professionals, or anyone who wants an introductory perspective on some of the unique issues facing the management of IT professionals. This program explores the developmental process and how to be successful in creating change. Since most business organizations are social systems, the Management for IT Professionals Online Training Program will also focus on organizational culture and how it influences the way people work, so as to maximize the long-term health of the organization and its people. This program delivers essential leadership skills, business practices, budgeting strategies, communication skills, and more, all with the goal of helping you run your IT department better than ever before.
By completing the Management for IT Professionals Program, you will:
For more information, please click here.
- Learn to think about budgeting in a strategic, integrated manner
- Gain strategies to solve problems and challenges on a collaborative basis
- Understand the legal issues involved in operations, including agency and employment law
- Learn seven management disciplines
- Develop a foundation for negotiating with great awareness and effectiveness
- Learn about the key areas of business management