Corporate Event Planning
There are still openings remaining at this time.
Corporations and their employees celebrate many milestones and accomplishments within the life span of the growth and evolution of its people, products, and successes. Corporate events may range from a new product launch to a retirement dinner.
This course covers the many types of corporate events. It provides a detailed guideline on how to design the event, plan the event, set budgets, execute successfully, review performances, and charge for services.
You'll learn how to plan S-M-A-R-T...
- Special Events: galas, fundraisers, public relations, product promotions
- Meetings: professional, corporate, business networking
- Assemblies: conferences, conventions
- Recognition: incentives, awards, achievements
- Training: seminars, workshops, education
Corporate event planning certification, budget planning, budget planning for corporations, how to execute an event successfully, how can I get paid for planning corporate events, how can I make money planning events