Travel Agent Training
|Fee:|| $1,795.00 |
There are still openings remaining at this time.
The Travel Agent Online Training Program will teach you all you need to know to start a travel career. You will learn about ground transportation and the airline industry, hotels and resorts, cruises, tours, international and domestic travel, reservations and pricing, and more.
This online program consists of two modules. You will first participate in a travel career development program, which will teach you the basics of the travel industry. This module will be followed by your choice of computer reservation system training. You'll choose which you want to learn, including SABRE, WORLDSPAN, APOLLO, GALILEO, or AMADEUS GDS systems.
By completing this program, you will learn:
Form more information, please click here.
- How to identify the various types of travelers and match them to the correct travel products
- The various types of tours, from escorted to independent
- How airline computer reservation systems operate
- What documentation is needed to travel internationally and how to obtain it
- How domestic and international airfares are determined
- The ground transportation system, including rail, cars, and bus tours
- All about cruises, including how to read and understand brochures, match the client to the proper ship, and explain the value of cruising
- How hotels are rated and priced and the differences between a hotel and a resort
- The basic formats used by the airlines to book flights, price tickets, and build the passenger name record (PNR)
- How to change or cancel records
- The basics of marketing