|Dates:||March 3-10, 2018|
|Meets:||Sa from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM, 2 sessions|
|Location:||UT Arlington TBA|
|Textbook:||No book required.|
|Notes:||Students need a Google account. If you do not have one, please set one up at https://accounts.google.com/signup.|
There are still openings remaining at this time.
1) Create an online marketing plan for their blog or website
2) Learn how to pitch their site to PR companies, brands, and traditional media
3) Establish themselves as subject matter expert online
4) Create easy to develop e-products such as training and video courses to generate revenue
5) Get an overview of and use popular social media sites and social media tools to grow readership and encourage conversion
6) On Day 1, implement a minimum of 5 processes so the site can start generating revenue that day.
This year we have the privilege of having this new class taught by local blogging celebrity Heather of Dallas Single Mom, whose online traffic is doing so well the company enjoys a healthy stream of advertising, affiliate income and sponsorships revenue annually. Heather is also the CEO and Co-Founder of the Dallas Blog Collective, an online marketing services company that represents power bloggers to local, national and regional companies and brands. As of this writing DallasSingleMom.com averages a little under 25,000 unique visitors per month.
In this class you will find your online voice and be an influencer in to your target audience. These skills are very valuable and marketable if you are looking to change careers, earn a side income from your blog or webpage or would like to become a power blogger with income potential. Learn to become a better writer, and have all the tools necessary to be a power blogger and online influencer in your niche. You will also become and online marketer and businessperson if you decide to open your own online media business. By the end of this class you will receive a swag bag of information that will include all of the projects you worked on throughout the course, exclusive how-to eBooks with information on blogging and social media, as well as templates for you to create your own pitches.