Dates: May 21-24, 2019
Meets: Tu, W, Th and F from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Location: UT Arlington TBA
MGE 801 Environmental Management Systems: A Tool for Sustainability - NEW!
This updated course specifies general requirements and guidelines of the new ISO 14001:2015 environmental management system (EMS) standard. A fully implemented EMS will provide reasonable assurance of minimal negative environmental impact, improved environmental performance and sustainable growth. EMS can be utilized as a launching pad to move organizations towards sustainability through environmental source reduction, self-regulation and continuous improvement.
* Understand the requirements of ISO 14001:2015 standard
* Understand the importance and benefits of an environmental management system
* Understand how the EMS interacts with organization's processes
* Understand how the EMS improves environmental performance through more efficient use of resources and reduction of waste
* Auditing to standard's requirements
* How to identify nonconformities
|Course Fee (Basic)||Full Fee||$ 995.00|
UT Arlington TBAContinuing Education and Workforce Development (CEWF)
James (Skipper) Kendrick