This course is designed to give environmental, health, and safety professionals the tools they need to ensure their workplace is in compliance with environmental regulations and reduce environmental risks. The course will cover the basics of environmental regulations and demonstrate how to identify pertinent regulations to your operations.
It will also cover elements of the major environmental programs at the State level and review the enforcement and compliance tools by regulatory area. Activities and case studies will be used throughout the course to allow attendees to apply knowledge of the topics discussed during the course.
ETI 101 with completion exam will serve as the training prerequisite to the ETI 501
Looking for more information about this course? Send questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Apply the following Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Regulations:
- Comprehensive Environmental Response Compensation Liability Act (CERCLA)
- National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA)
- Resource Conservation and Recovery Act (RCRA)
- Pollution Prevention Act (PPA)
- Clean Air Act (CAA) and Noise Control Act (NCA)
- Clean Water Act (CWA) and Noise Control Act (NCA)
- Emergency Planning and Community Right-to-Know Act
- Toxic Substance Control Act (TSCA)
- Federal Insecticide Fungicide and Rodenticide (FIFRA)
- Identify Environmental Aspect and Impacts
- Implement environmental regulations and their relationship to:
- Environmental Management System (EMS)
This is an Online Simulcast Course.
There are no live meetings. You will see and hear the instructor and be able to chat with the instructor as well as your classmates. Class will start and end at the time indicated as if you were taking a live class. After you register for the class you will receive information as to how to access the class within 48 hours prior to the start of the class.
Prior to the start of the class it is recommended that you follow the steps below to ensure that your computer has run through the proper diagnostics for the class.
If you enroll 48 business hours or less before the start of class, we will send you a link to a PDF copy of the materials to use until your participant package arrives in the mail.
Test your Connection a week or two prior to the start of the class as well as the day of class.
Go To Meeting Quick Start Attendee Guide