Environmental Management Systems Operations and Maintenance
|Dates:||March 11-14, 2014|
|Meets:||Tu, W, Th and F from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM, 4 sessions|
|Location:||Tampa, FL TBA |
|Fee:|| $995.00 |
Sorry, this course has been cancelled. Please contact our office to see if it will be rescheduled, or if alternative classes are available.
Click here for a downloadable registration form.
Learn to make your environmental management system (EMS) effective so that you can reduce liability, ensure compliance, and improve operating efficiency. Guidance will be provided on how to certify your environmental management system or prepare for an audit to renew hour certification. Topics include: identifying aspects/impacts, determining significant aspects, employee training, documentation, policy development and other critical elements of the Plan-Do-Check-Act cycle in an EMS.
Learn about the:
Looking for more information about this course? Send questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Benefits of an EMS
- Steps to implement an EMS
- ISO 14001 elements
- Benefits and barriers to an EMS
- Management of Environmental Aspects and Impacts in an EMS
- Legal Requirements that impact risk
- Types of Audits in EMS
- Methods to manage Nonconformities
- Management Review process
- Methods to conduct performance monitoring & measurement
- Techniques to incorporate EMS in your operations