Update for General Industry Outreach Trainers
|Dates:||May 21-23, 2014|
|Meets:||First day 1-5PM, Last two days 8AM-5PM, 3 sessions|
|Location:||UT Arlington TTC 112 |
|Instructor:||Walter Castro |
|Fee:|| $495.00 |
|Textbook:||29 CFR 1910 General Industry Safety Standard (provided by UT Arlington)
Sorry, this course is inactive. Please contact our office to see if it will be reinstated, or if alternative classes are available.
Click here for a downloadable registration form.
This course is the update required every four years for all OSHA Authorized Outreach Trainers for General Industry. It provides timely information on OSHA General Industry standards, policies and regulations.
- Locate and apply recently adopted or revised OSHA safety and health standards, policies, and procedures
- Use recent changes in OSHA standards and regulations to supplement an ongoing safety and health program
- Identify common violations of OSHA standards and propose abatement actions
- Describe recent developments in abatement procedures for selected safety hazards
- Conduct training on OSHA regulations
- OSHA inspection policies update
- OSHA procedures and standards updates
- Safety and health program management
- Training techniques
Students must provide their current OSHA General Industy Outreach Trainer card to confirm enrollment in this class.
- 29 CFR 1910 General Safety Standard (provided by UT Arlington)
- Due to course content we highly recommend bringing a laptop and 4 GB thumb drive.