Update for the Construction Industry Outreach Trainers
Sorry, this course has been cancelled. Please contact our office to see if it will be rescheduled, or if alternative classes are available.
Click here for a downloadable registration form.
This course is the update required every four years for all OSHA Authorized Outreach Trainers for the Construction Industry. It provides timely information on OSHA Construction Industry standards, policies and regulations.
- Apply recommend current OSHA construction requirements and policies
- Describe new construction standards
- Identify training material resources
- Apply techniques and resources used by other construction outreach trainers
- Provide a general overview of construction safety practices
- Conduct training on OSHA regulations
- OSHA inspection policies update
- OSHA procedures and standards updates
- Safety and health program management
- Training techniques
Students must provide their current OSHA Construction Outreach Trainer card to confirm enrollment in this class.
- 29 CFR 1926 Construction Safety Standard provided by UT Arlington.
- Due to course content we highly recommend bringing a laptop and 4 GB thumb drive.