Chemistry for the Environmental Professional
|Dates:||September 19-21, 2018|
|Meets:||W, Th and F from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM, 3 sessions|
|Location:||UT Arlington TBA |
|Fee:|| $750.00 |
There are still openings remaining at this time.
This class is designed for the environmental professional seeking knowledge in basic chemistry practices to assist them in every day decision making. This class reviews the following topics:
- Chemical compatibility/reactivity
- Chemistry and Safety Data Sheets
- Organic compounds
- Chemical and physical reactions
- Chemical measurements
- Calculating and reporting for the environmental professional
- Chemical effects on the environment
- Chemical movement in the air, water and soil
Using case studies, these concepts will be explored in two and half days. This class provides attendees tools to understand environmental data and chemical analyses to identify treatment options.