Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plans (SWPPP)
There are still openings remaining at this time.
This course covers the fundamental requirements of a storm water pollution prevention plan including how to identify your facility’s potential sources of pollution, discharge, or contamination, and methods to prevent and control storm water pollution. From new construction to plant operations, participants will gain an understanding of erosion and sedimentation challenges as well as methods to monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of SWPPPs.
In two days, this course will cover the following:
Basic Erosion & Sediment Control Techniques
- Impacts of storm water on water quality
- History & basic elements of the Clean Water Act (CWA)
- Potential Sources & Contact Zones
- Permitting (Construction & MSGP)
Looking for more information about this course? Send questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Best Management Practices (BMP)
- State Influences