- Discuss the key elements of a successful I2P2.
- Explain the benefits of implementing a safety and health management system.
- Identify the core elements of an effective safety and health program.
- Describe the key processes in each program element.
Introduction to Safety and Health Management
Dates: August 18, 2023
Meets: F from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Location: Associated General Contractors Houston Houston, TX
Online registration is not available at this time. Please contact our office for more information.
Support Person: Staff Phone: 817-272-2581 Email: email@example.com
Tandi BallTandi received a Master of Science in Industrial Hygiene from the University of Oklahoma and has been in the industry of occupational safety and health since 1991. She is a Certified Safety and Health Official, in both the construction and general industries. As an OSHA Compliance Officer for the State of New Mexico, she participated in the OSHA response to the events on September 11, at the World Trade Center. She has been an OSHA Education Center instructor since 2001.
K M Coordinator
The focus of this one-day seminar is the effective implementation of a company's safety and health management system. The seminar addresses Injury and Illness Prevention Programs (I2P2) with instruction in management leadership, worker participation, hazard identification/prevention/control, and program evaluation and improvement. The four core elements of an effective safety and health system and those central issues that are critical to each element's proper management are presented as well.
- Participants must present a government-issued photo ID in order to attend this training.
|Course Fee (Basic)||Full Fee||$ 0.00|
Associated General Contractors Houston Houston, TX
Associated General Contractors - Houston Chapter
3825 Dacoma Street
Houston, TX 77092-8717
Main: (713) 843-3700
Host Site Contact: Brenda Ward, Building Services Coordinator
Phone: (713) 843-3741
Parking: Parking is prohibited around The Westfall Group building that shares an entrance to the parking lot. It is recommended that students park along the fence line on the back perimeter of the AGC building.Discounted Hotel Booking Rates: Several hotels provide AGC Houston members and associates with a discounted member rate.
- Courtyard Houston Brookhollow
- Fairfield by Marriott Inn & Suites Houston Brookhollow
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Houston Northwest-Brookhollow
- Sheraton Houston Brookhollow
- SpringHill Suites Marriott Houston-Brookhollow