|Dates:||December 12-15, 2017|
|Meets:||Tu, W, Th and F from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM, 4 sessions|
|Location:||UT Arlington CEWF-E200E|
Sorry, we are no longer accepting registrations for this course. Please contact our office to find out if it will be rescheduled, or if alternative classes are available.
MGE 801 Environmental Management Systems: A Tool for Sustainability - NEW!
This updated course specifies general requirements and guidelines of the new ISO 14001:2015 environmental management system (EMS) standard. A fully implemented EMS will provide reasonable assurance of minimal negative environmental impact, improved environmental performance and sustainable growth. EMS can be utilized as a launching pad to move organizations towards sustainability through environmental source reduction, self-regulation and continuous improvement.
* Understand the requirements of ISO 14001:2015 standard
* Understand the importance and benefits of an environmental management system
* Understand how the EMS interacts with organization's processes
* Understand how the EMS improves environmental performance through more efficient use of resources and reduction of waste
* Auditing to standard's requirements
* How to identify nonconformities