Sorry, this course has been cancelled. Please contact our office to see if it will be rescheduled, or if alternative classes are available.
Disaster Site Worker Trainer Course
30 Hours | $695
Contract Price: $9,000
This course prepares experienced trainers to present the Disaster Site Worker course. Participants receive
lesson plans and training materials for the Disaster Site Worker Course as well as information on training
techniques and resources.
- Successful Adult Training Programs
- OSHA's role in nationally significant incidents
- Air-purifying respirators
- Applications of adult learning theory
- General Site Physical & Health Hazards at Disaster Sites
- Chemical, Biological, Radiological, Nuclear, Explosive (CBRNE) Workshop
- Related group exercises
- Current OSHA authorization as a Construction, Maritime or General Industry Outreach trainer,
three years of safety training experience, and either completion of the 40-hour HAZWOPER course or possession
of journey-level credentials in a building trade union. Experience must be documented on the Prerequisite
(download) and submitted to our office:
The University of Texas at Arlington
OSHA Training Institute Education Center
140 West Mitchell Street
Arlington, TX 76019
Email: OSHA@uta.edu | Fax: (817) 272-2556
- A complete Prerequisite Verification Form must be submitted at least seven (7) business days
prior to class. Approval can take up to seven (7) business days once the complete Prerequisite Verification
Form is received.
- Participants must present a government-issued photo ID in order to attend this training.