Dates: February 11-14, 2020
Meets: Tu, W, Th and F from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
MGE 801 Environmental Management Systems: A Tool for Sustainability - NEW!
This updated course specifies general requirements and guidelines of the new ISO 14001:2015 environmental management system (EMS) standard. A fully implemented EMS will provide reasonable assurance of minimal negative environmental impact, improved environmental performance and sustainable growth. EMS can be utilized as a launching pad to move organizations towards sustainability through environmental source reduction, self-regulation and continuous improvement.
* Understand the requirements of ISO 14001:2015 standard
* Understand the importance and benefits of an environmental management system
* Understand how the EMS interacts with organization's processes
* Understand how the EMS improves environmental performance through more efficient use of resources and reduction of waste
* Auditing to standard's requirements
* How to identify nonconformities
To access our online courses, you will need a computer with high-speed internet access, and the Microsoft Teams app. I also suggesting having a microphone so that you can talk directly with the instructor and your fellow students.
The week before class begins, you will receive instructions on where to go to download the Microsoft Teams App, how to access the online classroom, and your invitation to the classroom.
For an overview of Teams, please take a few minutes to watch Getting Started with Microsoft Teams.
Please take some time to log into the classroom before the day of class to test your connection and get your login information set up.
If you have any questions please contact us by phone at 817.272.2581 or by email at for assistance.
|Course Fee (Basic)||Full Fee||$ 995.00|