This course is designed to give environmental, health, and safety professionals the tools they need to ensure their workplace is in compliance with environmental regulations and reduce environmental risks. The course will cover the basics of environmental regulations and demonstrate how to identify pertinent regulations to your operations.
It will also cover elements of the major environmental programs at the State level and review the enforcement and compliance tools by regulatory area. Activities and case studies will be used throughout the course to allow attendees to apply knowledge of the topics discussed during the course.
ETI 101 with completion exam will serve as the training prerequisite to the ETI 501
Looking for more information about this course? Send questions to email@example.com.
- Apply the following Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Regulations:
- Comprehensive Environmental Response Compensation Liability Act (CERCLA)
- National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA)
- Resource Conservation and Recovery Act (RCRA)
- Pollution Prevention Act (PPA)
- Clean Air Act (CAA) and Noise Control Act (NCA)
- Clean Water Act (CWA) and Noise Control Act (NCA)
- Emergency Planning and Community Right-to-Know Act
- Toxic Substance Control Act (TSCA)
- Federal Insecticide Fungicide and Rodenticide (FIFRA)
- Identify Environmental Aspect and Impacts
- Implement environmental regulations and their relationship to:
- Environmental Management System (EMS)
To access our online courses, you will need a computer with high-speed internet access, and the Microsoft Teams app. I also suggesting having a microphone so that you can talk directly with the instructor and your fellow students.
The week before class begins, you will receive instructions on where to go to download the Microsoft Teams App, how to access the online classroom, and your invitation to the classroom.
For an overview of Teams, please take a few minutes to watch Getting Started with Microsoft Teams.
Please take some time to log into the classroom before the day of class to test your connection and get your login information set up.
If you have any questions please contact us by phone at 817.272.2581 or by email at for assistance.